Interpretation and definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined in the following conditions. The following definitions have the same meaning whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- Account means a single account created to allow You to access our Service or portions thereof.
- Company (referred to as “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) means GUILHEN PUYLAGARDE JANE, 7, impasse Marie Blanche 75018 Paris.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to : France
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, cell phone or digital tablet.
- Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the website.
- Prestataire de services désigne toute personne physique ou morale qui traite les données pour le compte de la Société. Il fait référence à des sociétés tierces ou à des personnes employées par la Société pour faciliter le Service, fournir le Service au nom de la Société, effectuer des services liés au Service ou aider la Société à analyser la manière dont le Service est utilisé.
- Usage Data refers to automatically collected data, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (e.g., the duration of a page visit).
- Site Web fait référence à Jane Puylagarde, accessible depuis www.janepuylagarde.com
- You means the person accessing or using the Service, or the corporation or other legal entity on whose behalf such person accesses or uses the Service, as the case may be.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
When using our service, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or
identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, Postal Code/ZIP, City
- Usage data
Usage data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you are using, your mobile device’s unique identifier, your mobile device’s IP address, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you are using, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
- Cookies or browser cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on your device. You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our service. Unless you have adjusted
- Flash Cookies. Some features of our Service may use locally stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or activity on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser
the same browser settings used for browser cookies. For more information on how you can delete Flash cookies, please read “Where can I change my settings to disable or delete local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects
- Web Beacons. Some sections of our Service and e-mails may contain small electronic files called web beacons (also known as invisible gifs, web beacons, and single-pixel gifs) that allow Enterprise, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (e.g., to record the popularity of a certain section and to verify system and server integrity).
Cookies can be either “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you log out, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: Cookies by PrivacyPolicies Generator.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes described below:
- Necessary/essential cookiesType: Session cookiesAdministered by : UsPurpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with the services available on the website and to allow you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide those services to you.
- Functional cookiesType: Persistent cookiesAdministered by : UsPurpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when using the Website, such as remembering your login information or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences each time You use the Website.
Use of your personal data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the use of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide may give You access to various features of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- Pour l’exécution d’un contrat : le développement, la conformité et l’engagement du contrat d’achat pour les produits, articles ou services que vous avez achetés ou de tout autre contrat avec Nous via le Service.
- To Contact You: To contact You via email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as mobile application push notifications regarding updates or informational communications related to contracted features, products or services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or requested, unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
- To manage Your requests: To assist and manage Your requests to Us.
- For Business Transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of all or a portion of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which the personal data we hold about users of our services is one of the transferred assets.
- Other Purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer Your Personal Information as part of, or during the negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of Our business to another company.
- With Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, that information can be viewed by all users and can be publicly shared with others.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of your personal data
La Société conservera vos données personnelles uniquement aussi longtemps que nécessaire aux fins énoncées dans la présente politique de confidentialité. Nous conserverons et utiliserons vos données personnelles dans la mesure nécessaire pour nous conformer à nos obligations légales (par exemple, si nous sommes tenus de conserver vos données pour nous conformer aux lois applicables), résoudre les litiges et appliquer nos accords et politiques juridiques.</ p>
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when such data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our service, or when we are legally required to retain such data for longer periods of time.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company’s operating offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to and stored on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your personal data
Application of the law
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal data if required by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (e.g., a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in relation to the Service
- Protect the personal safety of the Service Users or the public
- Protect yourself from legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service is not intended for persons under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with
personal information, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to delete that information from our servers.
If We are required to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires parental consent, We may require Your parent’s consent before collecting and using such information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party site or service.